Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pretty pissed!

I was very unhappy one of the girls on my soccer team was left behind today after practice. Her aunt dropped her off, left and never came to pick her up. I only let her leave with the aunt because I saw her drop her off but didn't know she split. So I had to scold the mother, which I don't like to do. Thankfully, one of the other moms waited with me after I let the rest of the team go.


When I called the mom to tell her that practice was over and her her daughter needed to be picked up, the mom actually told me that her sister was some place else and kind of expected me to take her there.  So I had to firmly tell the mom that I wasn't taking her daughter anywhere and for her to call her sister to come get her now.  So wherever the sister was, she showed up about 25 minutes later.


My only consolation is I got to see my older daughter scrimmage.  I caught the last play where she stole the ball at around mid-field, was able to dribble past some defenders, take a shot that I thought the keeper was going to stop, have the shot bounce off the keeper and score the winning goal.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment