Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Klingons!

One of the ladies in my tai chi class taught me a very cool trick.  Pin a small safety pin anywhere on a garment that usually has static cling and viola...no more static cling issues!

I tried it out and it works great.  I have some silk shirts that I like a lot, but I have been wearing a cotton undershirt since I would always have static cling on them, especially after sliding out from a car.  Well, I found a tiny little safety pin (no more than an inch long) and pinned it to the inside bottom of my shirt, and hesitantly wore it without the undershirt.  YEAH!  No static cling.  When I slide out of the car, I can feel the static cling building for an instant, then no more.

Now I don't have to be hot wearing multiple layers in tropical weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment