Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hercules

Yesterday, we took the kids out for holoholo. That was the meat
sandwiched between work in the morning and afternoon til evening.

We took the monkeys for pancakes then the play The Children's
Theater of Oahu gave a very entertaining musical performance of the
play, Hercules.

Viva Olympus!

Then we had sushi before heading back home. Yeah, my girls are
definitely NOT cheap dates.

Back to work for me. The beauty of having your own business is that
you can take the time to smell the roses when the opportunities
arise. The downside is you still have to do what you have to do. So
I worked until 10:30.

Oh, I did pause to make dinner. Made chicken soup since the little
uns were catching colds. The twist I tried was to wrap seasoned mochi
rice with the chicken so the soup was hearty. It was quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment